Thursday, March 12, 2009

Groundhog Day Resolutions ...take 3

A bit late this month....

My FYI Plan:
Up my workout routine.
Have been getting there less than I want, the steroids made it hard for a while because I was so tired, getting back in to it but haven't always been getting 5 days. So far this week for instance I did mon/tue and walked at work 30 min yesterday. Today I missed again.

Loose around ~20 pounds, more a size/look/feel issue but that's probably about max I'd want
I got to 11 pounds down and then did steroids, now I am at only 6 pounds down but working this week to loose those lbs very quickly via eating unprocessed low sugar for a couple weeks.

Do more huffing throughout the day
Doing well on this!

Start doing a BS monitoring 2x month or so
Doing well on this as I just got done with steroids and trying to make sure I get things back in line. BS were a bit high for a while and so now doing unprocessed food with no sugar added and getting it and weight back down.

FLUSH MY PORT ON SCHEDULE
I am horrible about this....still not done

Find a more efficient & compliant way to wash/sanitize my nebs.
Pasta pat is working well with the boiling, just ran out of distilled last night so need to fill jugs back up, that is the hardest part is remembering to refill!

Determine a new peak flow range
Printed sheet still lying there with 3 numbers on it. In my defenese I wanted to wait until steroids were done.

Buy some breathe right masks for cleaning, dusting, etc
DONE and have been using masks for cleaning and mostly when going in basement.

Buy allergen bedding and pillows!
DONE

Start eliminating alot scented products from cleaning/beauty regimen.
Have went 100% green on cleaning, looking for a bleach substitute, looking for laundry alternative. Beauty regimen I am waiting on a magazine from someone who has deal to order via wholesale organic club--doing it for laundry soap too.

Adding another to my list....

Research air purifiers and see if I should get a couple

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive! Great goals :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the reasons why pet allergies are such as problem is because of the air particles that are created, from those pets. These particles often come from pet hair or droppings. To eliminate or reduce this problem, and maybe even your allergy, you will need to have cleaner air. All you really need to do is purchase an Air Purifier.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by