Monday, April 6, 2009

Groundhog Day Resolutions ...take 4

First this groundhog thing rocks because I have never made it this long on tracking a large set of goals regularly, I finished tracking past couple years but never checked back periodically so thats a big bonus accomplishment.


LOOSE WEIGHT-F no real excuses here just completely sucking. I was doing well then let life get in the way and to boot last week I completely banged up my knee to the point barely walking let alone working out back on wagon this week.

FLUSH MY PORT ON SCHEDULE F Duh why am I so dumb about this?

FIND MORE EFFICIENT NEB SANITIZATION A+ I have been buying 4 jugs distilled and using it for boiling/nasal rinses. If you havent look into a pasta pot, super easy.

Determine a new peak flow range- On hold again, first steroids now I have a nasty cold affecting things.

Buy some breathe right masks for cleaning, dusting, etc DONE B+ plus wore them to clinic, need to improve on wearing in basement.

Buy allergen bedding and pillows! DONE (but had to ditch my expensive allergy pillow I know have an allergen cover over my normal pillow and am in search --sort of for a new pillow)

Start eliminating alot scented products from cleaning/beauty regimen. B+ Have went 100% green on cleaning, looking for a bleach substitute, looking for laundry alternative. Beauty regimen I now have the magazine/website need to actually set aside money in budget and do it.

Adding another to my list....

Research air purifiers and see if I should get a couple. F not started

1 comment:

  1. GREAT goals!!!!!! Git 'er done! :)

    I losing weight has been THE HARDEST for me too.

    I hope your knee feels better!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by