Sunday, January 4, 2009

Read All About It

I love to read but for a long time I just read my college books required and not alot else. Then life got in the way and I just havent been reading much. I love to read, I dont know what happened. I just bought a night light for my bed last week (it's not a good fit I need to take it back but anyway) so hopefully that will help and when DH is watching his TV I can read. While I enjoy some non-fiction books there are just so many important non-fiction books out there to help you improve your life I cant see spending the limited time I have on fiction. If I want to read something like a Harry Potter that's fine but I would like to fit it in addition to one non-fiction.

I have to fit my reading in amongst my treatments, my work related reading, all my internet habits, preparing my budgets, and reading the ABC and Curious George each night LOL. Here goes nothing, a girl can try right?

My book selection so far though I may alter it a bit as the year progresses (random order):

123 Magic
When Bad Things happen to Good People - Kuhner
"Better' - Atu Guande
Some sort History Book - (perhaps Steve Ambrose?)
Some sort developmental psych book for children--this just interests me how their brains work
Woman Power - Schlessinger
Happiest Toddler on the Block -
Priceless - Ramsey
Proper Care and Feeding Marriage - Schlessinger
5 Love Languages - Gray
Millionaire Next Door - Stanley
Power Praying Wife - Omartin
QBQ - Miller
Purpose Driven Life - Warren
Dare Discipline - Dobson
Raising Girls - Dobson
Scientist in the Crib
Guerilla Marketing - Levinson more for DH maybe I will get him it on tape or I might read it

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by