Thursday, June 4, 2009

Groundhog Day Resolutions ...take 5

LOOSE WEIGHT-C which isnt great but improving from an F last month. I managed to continue walking and eating pretty good while on the fertility medications trying to get pregnant despite not being able to truly excercise due to restrictions. I gained a bit but since it didnt work and I am not pregnant I have been doing pretty good at getting those pounds off. Additionally I have set the goal of getting down to 150 by august. Our plan is to try and get pregnant again in August so I would like to be as healthy as possible.

FLUSH MY PORT A yeah I finally completed this 4 weeks ago and am entering it NOW into my calendar for in two weeks and then a reminder every 6!

PEAK FLOW- E I should have done this after getting over the cold but was a bit consumed with all the fertility meds. Now that I am getting my lungs back (all the hormones seem to make me more gunky) I need to do this!

ELIMINATE SCENTS. C I have eliminated alot scented products from cleaning/beauty regimen. B+ Have went 100% green on cleaning, looking for a bleach substitute, looking for laundry alternative. Beauty regimen I now have the magazine/website need to actually set aside money in budget and do it. --ok update I have for the most part found the products I want to try, gotten the website I need to look at and the membership reference and put money in budget but just havent done it. I think I am having a hard time parting with my hard earned pennies! Will do it this month!

Research air purifiers and see if I should get a couple. C, research mostly done, teetering between a couple options, money set aside in budget just need to make a decision and purchase them--see above excuse!


DONE


MASKS Buy some breathe right masks for cleaning, dusting, etc DONE B+ plus wore them to clinic, need to improve on wearing in basement. --status quo

NEB SANITIZATION A+ Still loving my pasta pot---status quo

Buy allergen bedding and pillows! DONE (but had to ditch my expensive allergy pillow I know have an allergen cover over my normal pillow and am in search --sort of for a new pillow)

3 comments:

  1. hi nicole, i would like to talk to you about Xolair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicole can you email me to talk about Xolair:

    karenbateson@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a daughter with CF and ABPA. How was your success with Xolair?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by