Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Prego on the Way? (not spaghetti)

Well today is the big day!

We will be having our embryo's transferred in precisely 3.5 hours. I have done all the prep work I can to make sure my health is on track.

A1C-perfect
Acid Reflux-controlled and all the tests are working to find out if there are any 'reasons' behind it
Excercising - check
Eating better - check
Pulmonary pre-pregnancy visit - check (FEV1 104%)

So I guess the only things I can do are cross my fingers, sit back, try to relax and pray for the strength to get through this. Cycling is very very hard on me, hormones are NOT my friend, other medications and procedures, chronic issues to deal with no problem. Give me a tiny shot of hormones (past two weeks) and you get migraines, nauseau, bloating like mad and oh yeah HORRID moods. Fun fun fun. But it will all be worth it assuming it works.

Of course when you put this much on the line just trying to get pregnant I feel like I need a back up plan. That is forming but for now I am off to collect my materials for my next two days of quasi bedrest and to take a brisk walk since i will be sedentary for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by