Sunday, August 16, 2009

Reading Update

Reading:
5 Love Languages - Gray
Power Praying Wife - Omartin
Dare to Discipline - Dobson

Read:
123 Magic
When Bad Things happen to Good People - Kuhner
Scientist in the Crib--Science meets how babies brains work--this just interests me
Happiest Toddler on the Block
Millionaire Next Door - Stanley
Love Dare
Home Safe Home (alternatives to toxic laden household products)

On Docket in No particular Order: Problem being once I get on a 'subject' I find more and more I want to read this is getting to be a problem--I am adding them quicker than I am reading them)

The Hiding Place -Corrie Ten Boom
Skinny Bitch in the Kitchen (wholistic eating)
Power Spoken Word
Power Spoken Tongue
Sacred Marriage
Butekyo Breathing Shut your Mouth
The surrendered Wife Marriage Book-Gary Neumans
"Better' - Atu Guande
Some sort History Book - (perhaps Steve Ambrose?)
Woman Power - Schlessinger
Priceless - Ramsey
Proper Care and Feeding Marriage - Schlessinger
QBQ - Miller
Purpose Driven Life - Warren
Raising Girls - Dobson
Guerilla Marketing -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by