Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reading Update

The only book I have been reading for some time now is my Bible which is awesome because I have gotten through the new testament. Decided to order a yearly or woman's study Bible for next year, haven't figured out which one.

Today I ordered 3 'new to me' books from the paperback swap since I had three credits so my next reads will be:

Bondage Breaker-Anderson

The Hiding Place -Corrie Ten Boom

Purpose Driven Life - Warren

Read:

5 Love Languages - Gray

Power Praying Wife - Omartin

Dare to Discipline - Dobson

123 Magic

When Bad Things happen to Good People - Kuhner

Scientist in the Crib--Science meets how babies brains work--this just interests me

Happiest Toddler on the Block

Millionaire Next Door - Stanley

Love Dare

Home Safe Home (alternatives to toxic laden household products)

On Docket in No particular Order:

Problem being once I get on a 'subject' I find more and more I want to read this is getting to be a problem--I am adding them quicker than I am reading them)

Skinny Bitch in the Kitchen (wholistic eating)

Power Spoken Word

Power Spoken Tongue

Sacred Marriage

Butekyo Breathing Shut your Mouth

The surrendered Wife Marriage Book-Gary Neumans

"Better' - Atu Guande

Some sort History Book - (perhaps Steve Ambrose?)

Woman Power - Schlessinger

Priceless - Ramsey

Proper Care and Feeding Marriage - Schlessinger

QBQ - Miller

Raising Girls - Dobson

Guerilla Marketing -

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by