Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reading Update

Well I wanted a quick/easy read this past weekend while I was sick so I read The War Journal of Major Damon "Rocky" Gause it is a first hand account of a WWII escape. I had read it about 10 years ago or so and remembered loving it but not much else. I am not a history buff and my goal was to read a history book before the year is up so I guess this counts. I have two more of his books ordered!

I went ahead and ordered 5 other books from paperback swap which is an awesome site by the way where you get a 'credit' for sending out a book you dont want and then you can use that credit to 'buy' a book or you can just pay $ for credits so it will run you 2-3.50 for a book. Now I have some reading material on hand for winter.

Reading:
Bondage Breaker-Anderson
Power Praying Wife

Next Up:
Hiding Place -Corrie Ten Boom
Purpose Driven Life - Warren
Guerrilla Marketing in 3o Days
Band of Brothers: E Company, 506th Regiment, 101st Airborne from Normandy to.....
Harriete Tubman: Conductor on the Underground Railroad
Citizen Soldiers: The U.S. Army form the Normandy Beaches to the Bulge to the Surrender

Read:
Taming the Nueces Strip - Durham
The War Journal of Major Damon "Rocky" Gause-Ambrose
5 Love Languages - Gray
Power Praying Wife - Omartin
Dare to Discipline - Dobson
123 Magic
When Bad Things happen to Good People - Kuhner
Scientist in the Crib--Science meets how babies brains work--this just interests me
Happiest Toddler on the Block
Millionaire Next Door - Stanley
Love Dare
Home Safe Home (alternatives to toxic laden household products)

'One of these Days'
Skinny Bitch in the Kitchen (wholistic eating)
Omnivore's Dilemma
Power Spoken Word
Power Spoken Tongue
Sacred Marriage
Butekyo Breathing Shut your Mouth
The surrendered Wife-Neumans
"Better' - Atu Guande
Woman Power - Schlessinger
Priceless - Ramsey
Proper Care and Feeding Marriage - Schlessinger
QBQ - Miller
Raising Girls - Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by