Friday, November 27, 2009

THIS was NOT on my list........

of things to buy today this was not on the list for the black friday sale! A horrid head (hopefully only head) cold. I had a super sore throat yesterday but was hoping it was sinus related. After turkey day events it started getting hard to swallow and during the night I was waking up having to blow my nose and choking on drainage.

This morning after a hot shower, hypertonic sinus rinse and alot astelin my nose is still going crazy, my voice is on the fritz, it's hard to swallow and I want to jab my ear drums out with a q-tip. Terriffic.

I was just thinking yesterday about how as a kid I was always sick on thanksgiving for years in a row (my baby sister was sick yesterday). I was thinking how I was so glad that trend was over. I suppose I am still glad it hung off a day but this was not in my plans for my long weekend.

I am thinking about going for a job to 'burn' it off and hoping it doesnt back fire and make me more miserable. Either way I am thinking vest 3x/day and extra HTS is in my long weekend future.

1 comment:

  1. UGH I came down with a cold yesterday (day after Thanksgiving). I'm livid.... this is not what I need 2 weeks after stopping IV's and while on blood thinners.

    I hope you're feeling a bit better. Not sure if you've tried Zicam, but I swear by it....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by