Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yuck and Ugh

Well I've been meaning to post just a normal post but of course it's easy to forget when you are feeling pretty good. That's come to a crashing halt.

Last week I took off thursday since it was my 31st birthday. Wouldn't you know wednesday night I could tell I was getting sick and for my birthday I spent the day on the couch with Lillian or in my bed. I tried not to let it damper my day so when Jared got home from work he took Lillian out, picked up dinner and we ate dinner in bed with my bed heater on which I love and I opened my present from him and from Lillian and we watched a show. Friday however I was worse, I ended up with a wretched flu that is still hanging on. I started  inhaled cayston and colistin on monday and start cipro tonight (wed) a full WEEK after getting sick. Yuck! My peak flow has went from 560-570 to 420-440.

Wouldn't you know I called my new doctors office on monday and was put into a voicemail and never got a call back. Come to find out she doesnt HAVE voicemail so who knows where it ended up but its why I didnt get a call back.

I'm going to give this a try and I have a clinic appointment next week.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you said Cayston and Colistin inhaled. What was your experience doing both at once? I am considering doing Colistin, Pulmozyme and then Cayston in the moring, cayston at lunch and repeating the Colistin, Pulmozyme and cayston in the evening. Any feedback or advice?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by