Sunday, March 13, 2011

Topical yeast, fungus, Candida Wash

I have zero idea if this will work but it *should* as long as it is not too irritating for your skin. I have had a couple people mention having topical yeast issues, of course there is some feet issues but some people seem to have it on their skin and I have read in some instances it can cause breakouts. I recently bought a 'refreshing' foot spray with peppermint oil, when I looked at it closer it said it will cure foot odor and when I looked at the ingredients I realized I could totally make it myself. 


Here is my attempt at coming up with a natural, cheap, wash for someone dealing with fungus or candida issues. I would definitely do a 'spot' test since tea tree oil can be pretty strong. 



   

Tea Tree Oil This oil readily penetrates the skin and is useful for treating burns, scrapes, bites, stings, and various skin irritations. It may also help to prevent or treat yeast infections. Very effective fungicide, antibacterial and antiseptic. 

Rejuvenating Cleanser Recipe

Ingredients
6 tablespoon Flax Seed Oil
6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
12 tablespoons castor oil
30 drop essential oils of your choice

Instructions:
Add carrier oils to a clean, dark glass bottle. Add essential oils. Gently shake to blend before each use. Store in a dark, glass bottle in a cool place or fridge. Apply a small amount to face and massage to cleanse. Rinse with warm water and a wash cloth. Skin will feel super smooth and silky! Perfect anti-aging cleanser!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by