Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I think dairy is out

just a quick note to say I will have to expand on this later but I think dairy is out or very minimal in my diet from here out. I did the only fruit/veggie/grain thing and then this week have added back in dairy. I have never been able to 'like' milk but do love yogurt cheese etc. So this week I added it back in an abundance to see if it woudl have an effect what it woudl be.......

more productive cough, from almost non productive to a thicker, always in back of your throat cough, like post nasal drainage but hard to explain. I *believe* I even feel more tight but I am also tapering from steroids.

I have always had an aversion to milk and I believe that was my body 'knowing'. We shall see I dont want to jump to conclusions but Ihonestly had 10% belief there would be any difference let alone this significant, now I will start taking it back out to test my theory.

I still have not added back in meat, rpocessed sugars etc so I can keep the effects separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by