Monday, February 22, 2010

Thus It IS Time........

To get serious about the food I am taking in. I have gained back almost 5lbs of my precious 15lb loss. I feel better after just two days of watching not completely but a bit my food intake. I have 10 more lbs I need to lose for optimal weight range, diabetes minimization, and lung functioning. After some more research I am pretty positive I have candiasis. The green smoothies I have been drinking HAVE been wonderful. Oh yeah and that diabetes thing? Last week my fasting blood sugar random check was 122 YIKES I was freaked out about that and this week it is 158 I did eat junk while laying in bed after not making time for an appropriate dinner. I dont normally see 158 during the day so this is bad bad BAD. Time to get serious.

Updates to follow.

Oh and after a lab snafu last week I should be going to get my lab tests for candiasis this week, I have tried not to change much so they would still hold true but I have been drinking the green smoothies for a couple weeks which really get digestive/elimination system working sooooo not sure how that will pan out on the fecal test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by