Saturday, April 3, 2010

Candida Cleansing Symptoms? (TMI WARNING)

So some strange things I have noticed since starting this. I am not joking way way way TMI so you have been warned.

Ok on my tongue, I mentioned before there are spots on the side that are perfectly pink like a kids tongue and they are surrounded by a thicker white ring. These spots still remain and are not sore. Though the spots, interestingly, do change in size and shape over time. I have never seen anything like this before. I read of one lady doing detox and she said she got sores and stuff all over the insider her mouth and I wonder if this is like that? The only time I have ever had anything like this is when I had a bad flu and I got sores on the inside of my mouth and the doctor at the time said it was viral and they would clear up with the flu and they did. I have been drinking a TON of green smoothies with various greens that are supposed to be excellent for binding to toxins that normally lay in our body a long time or forever such as heavy metals along others. I wonder if the cilantro and dandelion greens have anything to do with this in a cleansing way. Anyway, if nothing else it is interesting and worth noting incase someone else tries this.

Ok now for the really gross stuff! #2 discussed in detail!

The first thing I noticed that was really strange in my poop was that there was small white particulate matter floating in the toilet all over. It is there frequently, especially with larger BM's. I havent been able to think of how to describe this and finally I settled on dandruff it looks like really bad dandruff in the toilet and you can see some of it floating up out of the 'movement'. Then, yesterday, when showing my friend the spit test I previously posted on it 'clicked' and I realized the white stuff looked ALOT like the stuff that was floating in my glass after the spit test. I wonder if the dandruff is candida that is being removed from my system?

The next weird #2 thing is what I believe to be mucous related. I have NEVER been able to see mucous in my stool like they say many cf'ers have, ever. Part of that may be because I spit out most of my mucous. Lately however I have had what looks like mucous sheaths in my stool, it will be bound around a larger BM and look like the BM has wings almost as it floats all around. With smaller BM's they will actually all be tied together by this long string of stuff. Yesterday, for the first time I had a movement in which just a huge piece of that stuff came out.

Now I can assure you, since I dont swallow my mucous, that this is not swallowed mucous. It looks like really thin translucent chicken skin, it is white but its translucent and moves around in the water so you can see it is thin. The only thing I can think of is I did dry skin brushing a few times which says it will move mucous from your sytem but I am hesitant to believe. More later

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice blog. Have you tried sauna for detoxification? I think this article might interest you: Candida and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by