Saturday, April 3, 2010

Candida Die Off - Take Three!

So my first die-off reaction was when I first started taking diflucan, I didnt reckognize it at the time but I was on perhaps day 3 of my diflucan and was traveling to San Francisco and I hurt so much, every joint, I was warm but I dont think feverish, I was so tired, and I had bouts of heaving and nauseau in addition to being VERY SOB and some hemoptysis.

Then after getting home I was very tired, and very very productive, I couldnt keep my eyes open it seemed my body was forcing me to rest. I was again very short of breath and it felt like stuff just kept coming. I basically felt like I had a cold but worse and again my joints hurt. Its not like a cold where its continually increasing then continually decreasing it is more intermittent.

My third bout is right now and it started on the 6th day of the MEVY diet with absolutely no cheating. MEVY is meat, eggs, veggies, and yogurt (plain unsweetened). I have a headache, my joints hurt for the evening last night but not horrible like before and it wasnt all of them. Mostly I feel week and woozey and then when I exert myself I get sweat/clamy like with a low blood sugar but my blood sugar, surprisingly given what I am eating, is not low. I am pretty sure this is a combination of another small round of die-off but also alot ot do with my body getting used to making energy differently since I am not giving it anything quick i.e. carbs to feed off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by