Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Game Plan

Well without further ado here are my 2010 goals. I plan to do a groundhog day approach checking in on 1/1, 2/2, 3/3 etc......hopefully I will do a bit better than last year at checking in as I was only at about 50%.

General Goals

Co-found group at church for people dealing with or supporting someone with a chronic illness

become debt free

better job of my wife/mom/work balancing act

read ~ a book a month

make it through the old testament & incorporate morning devotional time

go on a VACATION

do a random act of kindness at least once a month (I might blog about some of these so feel free to join me)

plan a date night with hubby once a month (sorry LOL these are top secret)

almost forgot...get BACK on the Great Strides walk bandwagon (had to miss due to surgery last year and shamefully did not do a letter writing campaign)

Health Goals

make a PPHR (portable personal health record)

get in better shape

have a respirtech rep come out and check how my vest is fitting and help me make another custom program

loose 20 lbs (I know I know but for me it will help with diabetes risk and lung function)

maintain my lung function

consult with ENT, it has been about 8 years and I have more sinus issues now

revisit dermatologist

more regular sinus rinses

start using NAC

do some research on prednisone usage

do a better job at staying 'up' on research

look up info on supplements







No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by