Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sicko Routine

I try not to waste a bad experience (getting sick) and not gain some good insight from it. Whether its examining my routine, addressing my own laziness/compliance gaps, or investigating a new item. This time I have looked more heavily into NAC and a humidifer......subjects to be broached with the hubby since the humidifier will run about $200 and the NAC almost $3/day.

I am going aggressive with my schedule to try and make sure I get my lungs cleaned out effectively. I saw FEV1 of 108% earlier this year and I sure would like to see that again come spring.

The biggest part of my routine is committing to working out at least 15 minutes each day, part of that is tricking myself because I know once I do 15 I will do more because I'll start feeling better. Today I KICKED BUTT and did 55 minutes---I also took a 2 hour nap but who's counting!

6am Zosyn
6am xopenex hypertonic saline vest
9am zofran
10am xopenex pulmozyme vest
2pm Zosyn
2pm xopenex hypertonic vest
5pm tobramycin
8pm xopenex hypertonic vest
9pm zofran
10pm zosyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by