Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Candida Tongue?

So a strange new 'symptom' that I believe is related to my candida eviction program. I noticed while using my tongue scraper (another thing I started doing last year which in the 'hindsight is 20/20' mindset makes me go DUH should have thought about this). My tongue is white, now I didnt use to realize it was white but it is and now that some of the white is leaving I can tell it used to be much more white.

So, as for the development, I noticed on the side of my tongue I had a spot that was completely pink, bright pink actually and a bit tender but not like when you rubbed it so its hard to describe. All around the pink area which was about the size of a large pea was a very white thick raised area so it almost was like a sore on the side of my tongue. Now, two days later, it is not tender but the area that is free from white is larger and more of an abnormal shape and it still has a very white/thicker looking area surrounding it.

I did read in one of the testimonials on a web site about a woman who said she got sores all on the inside of her mouth when going through detox and I found that strange but maybe this is that? I dont know just documenting it incase it is valuable later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by