Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Candida - Upswing Day

Yesterday I ended the day feeling pretty well, having done just hte coconut milk kefir and the diflucan iwthout additional supplements. I also did dry skin brushing and another enema last night to just make sure I didnt start getting toxin overload. Today was a GREAT day, no nausea or fatigue despite sparse sleep last night.

I have also seen a HUGE upswing in the mucous productivity, this is NOT my nromal stuff or pattern of getting stuff out. I do not believe it is exacerbation related either. Iwill continue monitoring to evaluate but I have a runny drippy nose that is all clear so not a cold/flu and not normal for me just alot extra mucous and drainage. I believe it is all part of my process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by