Wednesday, February 4, 2009

darn

why is what I want to do have to be in conflict with what I think I SHOULD do?

I dont WANT to do tiger-2, I WANT to get pregnant and ahve a second child--like yesterday. But I need to be an adult and make sure DH and I are on the same page and want to make the same decision, the right decision, for the RIGHT reasons.

PROS:
I think inflammation is as big if not a bigger deal for me than infection for so many reasons
CFF needs it; I qualify, its part of my duty to my fellow cf'ers
Even 5% would in effect 'cancel out' a future bad year or two's lung loss = longer life
would be healthier when pregnant
if I have a bad health year might be best not to have another anyway
more time to accomplish some feats at work before decreasing my productivity
more time to pay off debt snowball and ensure financial security before expanding family\
more time to get in better shape

CONS:
time committment, I am alreads stretched so thin in alot ways
postponing our family planning, increasing spacing between kids
perhaps decide too late or too unhealthy to have another child
missing work juggling appointments etc



when you write it all down it looks like I should definately do TIGER-2, thing is they havent called me back so I keep thinking its a 'sign' I know I should just suck it up and call them today, maybe they hit a blip maybe they forgot I dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by