Monday, February 23, 2009

Organizing & Updates

I am trying to go through some of my old docs to get my references in line in my blog, I will do it here and there, its a work in progress, I hope to soon add some info in regards to green cleaners and my experiments with them.

I have been challenged and gladly accepted to investigate the irritants in my home. I have the book home safe home and have gotten started already! Here are all the cleaners I removed from my bathrooms and kitchen YIKES!! Yes that entire tote is full and that doesnt include removing dish soap or laundry products that will take an act of well...something big for DH to get rid of his fabric softener and such, one step at a time! The purple tote on top is all kids soap and shampoos!




I also removed all the HBA for Lillian, that has long since bothered me. Why are kids products so perfumed they smell good on their own. I stopped using them for a bit and then slid back into it. I kept her scent free good lotion and will get a new bath wash/hair wash for her. She smells just fine on her own!
Since I do couponing I stockpile when its on sale so the pictured items dont count all the bulk stuff in basement LOL. That is mostly the 'smellies' that I used like glade plug ins. I stopped using previously on my own, initially I could only use the 'clean' smells like clean linen but not much else, then I found them irritating all of the sudden so I chucked them all in the basement and plan to sell them off in my spring garage sale I have a HUGE tote of them as they were a 'money maker' for a long while so why not buy them LOL--well now I do have a reason they are irritating, literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by