Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Green Changes--sort of

Well I am looking for some hair items without alot perfumes etc, seems if they are closest to my face and I sleep breathing them in this makes sense. But I am not committed to it until I find something that will work. That being said this summer I got some GREAT deals on my haircare items and stocked up. Well I have had them all in my bathroom closet and the closet does smell when I open it up. Now that I am doing my Neil-Med rinse every day and that is where I keep the stuff I figured a good part-way change would be to continue to use the products while I look for alternatives but to STORE them in the basement so I wasnt being exposed to them en-mass for no reason.


Here is what I HAD in my closet (just 2 of 4 shelves LOL)................

Here is what I removed from my closet!

Now if I can find an alternative I have to decide if I want to sell this all at a garage sale in the spring or donate it to womens shelter. Women's shelter I can get full MSRP off my taxes and do a good deed but it is so much I am afraid it would cause a red flag (IRS wise)--since I already have alot other stuff ready to go there too. Or I could just donate it and not worry about the credit I suppose though lowering my taxes is a big happy spot! Garage sale would be interesting, especially since I have a ton of cleaners to decide same thing about. Who knows maybe that is against law to sell so much stuff en mass LOL. Last year I did it with a table of HBA I had gotten for free and made over $50--the stuff went like hot cakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by