Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lung health For My Improvement

So on my part of improving my lungs this year so far I have.....

bought allergen free bedding covers and pillows and installed them. It is hard to tell if its doing anything since I have had a severe allergic reaction (to my allergy shots) and been on steroids since LOL but I have faith it will make a difference!

Bought two breathe healthy masks and even tried wearing them while cleaning--once (its only been a week)

upped my excercise regimen, here is where I am at:

mon/wed/fri - jog 2 miles, walk rest 30 minutes, 20 free weight strength training
tue-spinning
thur-variety class (bosu, stability ball, kick boxing)
sat-I have been trying to keep house up more so I dont feel pressure to cook/clean on Lillians nap and have instead been trying to get to the gym

So far this is a nice schedule for me but I cant always make it, this week I have conflicts sadly on tue and thur-booohooo but I am trying.


I have stopped using my portable neb for non-sanctioned treatments and get up earlier the months I am on TOBI--boooo


more to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by