Friday, February 6, 2009

Groundhog Day Resolutions

Saw this idea on another blog and liked it, groundhog day resolutions means I will make the goals on 1/1 then check back on them on 2/2 3/3 etc. Running abit late here but...


My FYI Plan:
Up my workout routine to 5 days a week
on track, have been doing this with 50-65 weekdays and then 1.5 on weekend 1x with a missed day here or there during the week and sundays off but reserved as a 'recoup' day for slacking

Start jogging again with a goal of getting to 3 miles 2-3 days a week (with my Knees permission)
up to 2.25 but had a knee issue earlier in the week so taking a week off

Loose around ~20 pounds, more a size/look/feel issue but that's probably about max I'd want
9lbs down

Be evaluated for Tiger-2
Hubby and I decided this is not right for us right now, multiple reasons including: I am really doing well with my new HTS routine plus I feel the 3x day will be overwhelming and we are most likely trying for #2 this spring.

Do more huffing throughout the day
not started yet

start doing more HTS between now and when I can no longer (if I do tiger-2)
packed a portable neb and will start trying to do one on the way home from work, did TOBI on time tonight so up late doing HTS now while vesting

Start doing a BS monitoring 2x month or so
not started yet

FLUSH MY PORT ON SCHEDULE (I am horrible about this)
Oh my how long has it been *cringes*

Find a more efficient & compliant way to wash/sanitize my nebs
bought a pasta pat for microwave and loveeee it but need to get some bottled water so I can boil, 1/3 the way there!

Determine a new peak flow range
nope, printed the sheet, does that count?

Added:
bought some breathe right masks for cleaning, dusting, etc

bought allergen bedding and pillows!

started eliminating alot scented products from cleaning/beauty regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by