Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reading Update

Well the reading is great, so far I am adding to the list faster than I am reading LOL but the book I really want to need next is in the mail so I am waiting a couple more days before next book.

Read:
123 Magic
When Bad Things happen to Good People - Kuhner
Scientist in the Crib--Science meets how babies brains work--this just interests me
Happiest Toddler on the Block

Next Up:
Love Dare
Home Safe Home (alternatives to toxic laden household products)


On Docket in No particular Order (problem being once I get on a 'subject' I find more and more I want to read on it so my guess is the religion/marriage books will take over for a bit)

Skinny Bitch in the Kitchen (wholistic eating not what you think)
Power Spoken Word
Power Spoken Tongue
Sacred Marriage
Butekyo Breathing Shut your Mouth
The surrendered Wife
Marriage Book-Gary Neumans
"Better' - Atu Guande
Some sort History Book - (perhaps Steve Ambrose?)
Woman Power - Schlessinger
Priceless - Ramsey
Proper Care and Feeding Marriage - Schlessinger
5 Love Languages - Gray
Millionaire Next Door - Stanley
Power Praying Wife - Omartin
QBQ - Miller
Purpose Driven Life - Warren
Dare Discipline - Dobson
Raising Girls - Dobson
Guerilla Marketing - Levinson more for DH maybe I will get him it on tape or I might read it

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by