Saturday, January 30, 2010

Consult with Dr. Moss

I will be flying to sunny California the second week of March to have a consult with none other than Dr. Moss! I am super duper excited. They are going to work on getting my appointment set up and checking with my insurance next week but I dont anticipate any problems. Now I am off to read up on everything related to his research and anything else inflammatory related I can get my hands on!

Also cool is since I am flying literally across the country hubby says I might as well stay a couple days and enjoy the sights. I have never been away from Lillian before so that will be hard but I am sure I can find something to occupy my time.

I'll keep updating as things reveal themselves and if you have anythign for me to read let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by