Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 1

I am hoping that this dietary experiment will yield some insight into my inflammation keys. If it doesnt than at worst I tried something, eliminated it and moved on. I think in general we eat way too much junk and even alot of the 'healty' foods have so much STUFF added to them.

I am going to be doing some research on elimination diets so that I can look into what order and how to add things back in and see the effect, if any, that they have. I will see which portions I can keep for good and which things I want to add back, others like sweets, I hope to find I can add back in moderation ;-)


Today is full blown day 1:

only water and lots of it

NO: sugar, caffeine, alcohol, chemicals/preservatives, meat, dairy,

Big On: fruits, veggies, grains in their natural state, nuts/seeds, oils, pure spices, beans/legumes, and salt of course

I have made exceptions for CaCl calcium chloride which is basically salt and citric acid i.e. fruit family.

The only other exception I made is in the sake of love and that is for my daughter, its my 30th birthday on the 20th and she is already talking about what kind of cake she is getting me so I may have a very small piece of cake that day because I dont want her getting a 'diet' mentaily and she wont understand at 3 years old what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by