Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hmmm Headhunting Cyber style?

Not sure what to think. I have had two CF websites approach me recently asking me to be involved in their site in a larger way and/or to link my blog up with their site. I do not fully agree with either site so I have a conflict there. However, being able to do something useful for other CF'ers is appealing to me. I did make it a goal to read, blog, and be more involved in health research stuff so I guess I have alot to think about. There are, of course, Pro's and Con's to each.

Opinions welcome

Oh and I STILL need to redo this blog with tags and such, if anyone knows how to get my tags to show up as a way to view posts please let me know.

One other think is how do you make those mini links to show up here?

Oh and is there an easy way to post articles here, I have some I want to post and dont know how to go about it.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Same thing happened to me.

    I'm much more comfortable staying independent.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by