Monday, December 29, 2008

Dec 4, 2007 Clinic

Well the report is fairly good, considering. I am starting to ask for my reports when I leave and file and document them to keep track, so this blog is for that purpose. After this cold, then dehydrating stomach bug I was not expecting a stellar report and my lungs are hurting today, latent cold effects I believe *hope*.

Last time my PFT's were at an all time high post IV's (I can never re-produce post IV PFT's when not just off IV's) anyway here it goes:
25Jun2007: FVC 105 FEV1 97 FEV25-75% 82
4Dec2007: FVC 99 FEV1 91 FEV25-75% 77

So all in all not bad since I am 'only' 6-7% lower and just coming off a really rough cold and its a rough time of year to start with. BUT I was really hoping to go in 2 weeks ago when I was scheduled to go and see my numbers pretty clsoe to the same which I am pretty sure they would have been. I am pretty confident I can get back up within a week or so, if I dont feel like I am back to baseline I will call and go back in just for a check. My husbands friend invited me to a 5K on thursday but I dont think I have it in me again just yet so hubby and I might take the little one and walk it with stroller since it is a 'stroll through the lights' for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by