Monday, December 29, 2008

More $$ Savers

Just thought I would pass along a note that I ahve found a new site that helps me save even more money on groceries but not JUST groceries, they have ways to save on EVERYTHING and experts on all of it. They make me look like a rookie, and I AM. I am so stoked about it, hubby is even encouraging me to buy a 2nd deep freeze (as the 1/2 hot and 1/4 cow take up most 1st) so I have more room when I find the really excellent deals.

My favorite deal from yesterday was the bags of tilapia fish (yummo) are normally $6 a piece but they are on sale for buy 2 get 2 free and there is also an internet printable coupon out there for $2 off a bag so this comes out to $12 for 4 bags minus the $8 coupons=$4 for the fish, thats cheaper than hamburger! ---which is free this week with a new deal I learned by the way!

So I did 5 shopping trips yesterday, 1 lunch hour, 1 on way home (some deals you can only do x many per trip so to stock up you go more once), then I hit walgreens, meijer, and walmart after kiddo was in bed for my 'normal' shopping.

Tally for those 5 walgreens $75.29 real price I paid $14.11 (will get $9.35 back in rebates) $48.13 real price I paid $4.85 meijer $132.83 real price I paid $66.23 $88.98 real price I paid $18.44 walmart $23.59 real price I paid $1.16 Total full price 373.67 my price 104.79

TOTAL SAVINGS 72% ps I am still a rookie compared to the ladies at www.hotcouponworld.com what better do you have to do while vesting that figure out how to SAVE $$$!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by