Monday, December 29, 2008

Respirtech Arriving Friday!!

Yeah! Respirtech has had such great customer service already. I will be receiving my vest on friday and someone will be making an appointment with me next week to teach me all about it. I know I wont be able to wait until then to try it out. Now hopefully it gets covered by my insurance because otherwise I wll fall in love with it only to have and give it up! I expect it to be covered especially since as far as this insurance knows I dont have a vest ha ha! I figure they are not hte company that payed for the last one so they have no right to hold that against me and all the reports are going in with my acapella usage on there and I DO use it so its not a lie, just a big omission . Will keep you all posted on my reviews of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by