Monday, December 29, 2008

XOLAIR MIRACULOUS??!!!!

Well I really truly wish I had taken some peak flow reading for a couple weeks prior to taking the xolair so I had proof of what I am feeling. For now I will just have ot trust my body.

After the first shot I was pretty sure that I was already noticing a difference, now after the 2nd I am positive!

There have been two very rainy days here which for me would always = severe migraine sinus headahce and wheezie tight chest. NOW I had NOTHING no effects, I could not even tell it was raining. Honestly this alone is miraculous and enough to keep me taking the shots.

Additionally, I dont know how to describe it but here is my best shot. You know when you take a hot steamy shower and blow your nose and it feels clear then you step into a not steamy room and take a big breath cool air and you feel clear and cool air in nose lungs? That is how it feels lately for me. I dont really know how else to describe it. I have gotten a few more green 'flecks' or hard pieces in my spit out which seems good.

BUT I have not been really congested and I wonder if that is a coincidence. I ddint think the XOLAIR would affect my level of congestion but I suppose if your lungs are more inflamed due to the high IGE levels then excess mucous production would be the result of the pro-inflammatory conditions right? I dont know what else could be making me less congested as this is the time of year I start to get worse with allergies and rain.

I will keep you all posted as a week after the first shot is when I started noticing a difference and I only just took the 2nd shot 5 days ago! This is looking promising

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by