Monday, December 29, 2008

Rx=$$$Making Opportunity

Hey all, some may tout this as unsafe but I am on the same prescriptions all the time, I know them inside and out and am aware of safety precautions interactions what have you. Sooooo, that being said.

Many of you know I am big into couponing to save money. I have found a new way to make my $ stretch even further! I am down to $100 week for total household consumables be it cleaners, vitamins, food, health beauty, dog food etc.

Last month I transferred 4 prescriptions to my local grocery store and earned $35 off my groceries. This month I transferred 2 of those 4 (the other two I no longer take) to target and earned $20 in gift cards.

Now this month rite aid is also having a transfer special but I belong to rite aid so I figured I wasnt eligible===very sad since it was for $30 GC up to 4x but I called and they said yes, I have 4 prescriptions through mail order pharmacy and rite aid said they could to 3 month RX, I would rather use them anyway I just didn tknow I could get the 3 month through them. Soooo you betcha I earned $120 rite aid GC for transferring prescriptions. Total for this month transferring RX = $140 !

As for the couponing todays retail price $348.04 total paid out of my pocket 87.36 (since around 60 was off a gift card) got back $35 gift cards/register rewards and will get back an additional $83.10 in rebates. I beleive that brings me to 'making' $35 for my purchases today---oh and dont forget the remaining prescription transfer balance gift cards!

Couponing has taken off at my work, I know hold a couon lunch once a month to share ideas with others and we have 3 coupon trains going at work, I even have manager/director level folks joining my coupon group! If you have any questions please let me know I am happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by