Monday, December 29, 2008

Respirtech Contact Info

Respirtech 1-800-793-1261 www.respirtech.com fax 651-3798-8998 Jim (director Insurance claims) Risa (director Customer service) My clinic did not want to rx a respirtech vest for me because in the past my nurse was forced to do all the paperwork. Today I contacted respiratech and talked with Jim the Director of Insurance Division (can't remember real name of the dept). He said the information my clinic was previously told/experienced was absolutely false and they would do everything. I explained that I believe my clinci has had a bad experience with them in teh past and so they do not want to wrok with them now. He emailed me the form the dr needs to fill out for rx (one page) as well as the patient release of info form so they can talk with my insurance on my behalf. Jim was very helpful and also asked if he could contact my clinic director. He said if you give him your clinic info they will request to do an inservice there and will give the clinic a vest for free that patients can then try out. He also gave me the name of Risa who is the director of customer service and can help with any problems. He was also veyr helpful in telling me how I can avoid my insurance finding out that I have a hillrom . I will be getting my rx filled out tomorrow and keep you all appraised of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by